LYNDA VINCE CISM MEMORIAL FUND GUIDELINES
- Louisiana State Firemen’s Association and Special Risk Insurance will host a minimum of two (2) CISM Training Sessions annually within the State of Louisiana.
- One training session will be held in the spring. The other training session will be held in the fall after the annual conference.
- The first ten (10) to register for each class will attend the training session at no cost, with the exception of travel, lodging and meals.
- Registration for all classes will be available at www.lsfa.net via Membership Portal.
- Members attending class must be a member in good standing with the LSFA.
- Member must a resident of the State of Louisiana.
- Each member receiving free class attendance must agree to serve on the CISM Team for a period of two years.
- This means being available at a moment’s notice to activate for a CISM Debriefing or Defusing when called upon.