- LSFA awards a National Fire Academy Volunteer Incentive Program (V.I.P.) stipend of $125.00 for up to ten (10) members who attend courses in the V.I.P. Program.
- This is in addition to the stipend offered by the Louisiana Fire Chief’s Association.
- This stipend is available annually but is limited to one per member per year.
- The application must be accompanied by a letter of acceptance from the National Fire Academy.
- Upon return from the Academy, a copy of the Certificate of Completion must be sent to the Treasurer (address below), or the stipend must be returned.
- NOTE: This stipend will be awarded to any members attending the V.I.P. Program at all sites in the United States.
To obtain an application form or information, contact:
Michael A. Labruzza
1000 Amelia Street
Gretna, LA 70053